Domestic installations in Sheffield
Firstly, Atom Electrical Services has over 10 years experience in domestic installations in Sheffield. Therefore, we can provide a variety of references to confirm our first class service. However, our Director is always on call ready to put your mind at ease with any queries you may have. Also, we are fully insured to protect your property and belongings.
For example our services include;
- Fault finding and diagnosis.
- Replacing sockets/adding additional sockets.
- Adding or changing an extractor fan.
- Repair or replace fuse boards/consumer units.
- Moving and installing lighting fixtures.
- Full and partial rewires.
- Additions and alterations.
- Inspection and testing.
- Ceiling fans and shaver points.
- Fire alarm systems.
- Intruder alarms.
- Installation of CCTV systems.
- Installation of smart appliances.
- Installing power to outside buildings.
- Installing garden electrics.
Secondly, these are common household issues that require an electrician;
- Electricity tripping out.
- Flickering lights and blown bulbs.
- Electric shocks from switches and sockets.
- Smelling burning.
- Outdated electrics.
Finally, as an ECA approved contractor all of our work conforms to British Standard 7671 (The Wiring Regulations) and is Part ‘P’ compliant. Moreover, where certification is required all inspection and testing services include certification included in our fixed quotes. Furthermore, if you require any further information or recommendations contact us for free advice.