My problem started with me trying to do my own DIY for a basic task, I thought it would save me time and money. How wrong I was!! I managed to short circuit the house and blow one of the main fuses plus some other things which I didn’t realise I’d done!! This was in an evening, so I was really glad when I called these guys and they sent someone round straight away. He immediately told me what the problem was and went about fixing it. Within a short time he had everything back up and working to my relief. The price was excellent and I would call ENERGY ELECTRICAL out straight away if I need any other electrical work RATHER THAN MESS IT UP MYSELF!!